Now that the semester is over I have had a little more freedom to get out and around the city. It doesn't hurt that Scot and Kim, two friends from various parts of the country, have been visiting over the last few days. They make a great excuse to go out and see the sights.
- First three images: Times Square.
- Turtle Pond at Central Park.
- Brooklyn Bridge at dusk (on the greatest bike ride of my life).
- Lower Manhattan skyline at dusk (also on the greatest bike ride of my life).
- Toys "Я" Us in Times Square.
- Before and while riding the world famous Cyclone at Coney Island.
- Miniature golf on Pier 25 along the Hudson River in Manhattan (In the background: One World Trade Center under construction).
- Lobby of the Empire State Building.
- Looking up at the lit pinnacle of the Empire State Building.
- Views of New York City as seen from the 86th floor observation deck of the Empire State Building.